Friday 29 April 2011

Wedding bells

The big wedding tomorrow and as much as all you blokes out there will be saying "Not interested" I know you will all be taking a little look at the days events. It is a bit of a late blog (Just sat down) but I have to discuss a few things.
Firstly football, and this weekend will decide the fate of quite a few clubs, some will cement promotion or the play-offs, some will cement relegation, and some will be in cement. I really can empathize with all the lads, coaches, and managers out there as the season draws to an end. All I will say is that I am very, very envious of all the players out there. I don't know why but I felt quite low today thinking about football, I still miss it terribly, but the excitement building about the shop opening, and seeing the whole project come to fruition, has certainly stopped me thinking too much.
It has been a crazy few weeks, and even as I type away now I am covered in dust and my head is still spinning with orders. I am also up at 6.30 a.m so I will love you and leave you.

Happy wedding day to all

CH

No comments: