Wednesday 13 April 2011

Mix

OMG, I have not blogged for three days (yes I am up with the kids using txt spk - that will be the last time I use it though!!!) . Poor play from Mr H but with business fever hotting up, football training in full swing, and with the children on holiday, getting time to post anything is tough. The season is coming to a climax and some of my old clubs are really in the mix at both ends of the table. It will be stressful for the clubs at the bottom of the league but for the ones near the top you just can't beat that feeling in the changing room, a mixture of nervous energy, excitement, and confidence.
I really hope that each of the clubs get what they deserve, after a long, long season - it flies by when your playing but this first season of not playing has absolutely dragged on beyond belief.
The strange thing is that after living, eating, and breathing this game 24/7 for two decades, the reality now is that sometimes I don't even know who is playing who, when, and where, or in fact what the score was!.
Is that refreshing, I'm still not sure.

Tonight we plan, tomorrow we return, and on Friday we raise.

CH

No comments: