Sunday 23 October 2011

Arrival

Auntie Becky, Josh and Millie have arrived in town!!!!! Five children in the house, should be fun!

In true text spk,OMG, 6-1.I know it's harsh but I cannot help but feel a bit of happines for the City fans, after twenty years of United's dominance I think this result finally announces that they are now a proper title challenger.


I have decided against all of my better judgement to start tweeting,I know it's controversial but now that I am in the real world of major working hours it will definitely be a huge time saver.The blog will obviously continue but I will now be able to comment about bad drivers and rant about supermarket checkouts to my hearts content, and at great speed.
So,today is about thinking,tomorrow is about working, and last night was about sleeping.The day before that was about London, and what a city it is.

P.S Very, very sad to see the death of another racer this weekend.An awful end to a decent weekend of sport.

CH

No comments: