Monday 10 October 2011

Shock?

Shock horror Rooney gets himself sent off and I cannot believe it, the rugby lads have blown it. My summary of the last few days events is very simplistic but I have to say I was more surprised at England's exit in the rugby World Cup than Rooneys red card. Add to that Mike Tindalls breast nuzzle (that's my own!) and matey's swan dive off the ferry (I'm on the iPhone and so spelling his name would mean a near certain dislocation of my fingers on this keypad) and it has been a pretty bad week for the Rugga fraternity - England ball sale has started at the shop!!! Anyway good luck to the Welsh now!.
I played football yesterday and the old school method of no warm up and no stretching afterwards really has not paid off, my groins are hanging by a thread. Still it was worth it.
I am revisiting my old club Torquay at the weekend for a bit of a book signing/supporting day out and I am really looking forward to watching the boys play. I will obviously have a blinder sat in the stand but I will take my boots just in case !!!!!!!!!

Love to all

CH

1 comment: