Monday 17 October 2011

Pleasure

Thanks to all at T.U.F.C for your help on Saturday, infortunately the result on the day wasnt the best but having spoken to Martin and Sean after the game they are determined to turn it round. It was great to catch up with a few old faces and I have to say a massive belated congrats to Kev and Jenny for the birth of little (well ok big then!) Leo Jay Nicholson - let's see if he grows up with long hair!!!!!
I also bumped into Ricey and Dingle which was good and I sat with a couple of old faces in Sean North and Guy Branston. Finally it was a pleasure to sit next to Frank O'Farrel in the second half, 84 years old and still as sharp as a tack.
On the home front it is school project time, Cam has dislocated his thumb (4 Hours of NHS hell!), Hattie is recovering well, Issy is nearly back to full fitness, Mum and Dad are stressed to the max, and there is no wine left in the cellar!!!

PS Poor old Wales, chin up Toddy!

CH

1 comment:

Frank said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

Thanks!

Frank
frank641w@gmail.com