Friday 28 October 2011

UNPOSTED BLOGS !!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe it, just logged on and these blogs haven't posted. While I go and smash the laptop into a million pieces outside and swear my heart out I will put them on via iPhone so here goes......

Well it's the weekend and I am nipping up to see some old friends of mine tomorrow - OK well old employees but fortunately it is the same thing - I have a little book get together set up at N.T.F.C (The Cobblers to those who haven't guessed the initials)and I am really looking forward to it. Going back to former clubs is always a bit of a treat (As long as you didn't have a total and utter stinker at said club that is!!).

In other news the Hargreaves empire is going well. It was Breast Cancer awareness day in sunny Sidmouth today and all the shops were decked out pretty in pink.I obviously did the same, but with bells on, and I even added a couple of strategically placed pink balloons to my lady mannequin - incidentally her name is Mandy and she is a real firecracker. She is much more talkative than my male mannequin Paulo who is a silent but deadly.....and back to the real world! - for fear of offending some of the Sidmouth hierarchy though I did remove Mandy's assets and the day went very well. Hopefully lot's of money will be raised for what is a very important cause.
The shop is ticking along nicely and we are soon to go online selling lot's of nice little Christmas goodies, so please feel free to take a butchers in a couple of weeks or so.
In other, other news, the Hargreaves clan are firing on all cylinders - well all apart from Mr and Mrs H who are like most British families are ............ working/cleaning/driving/typing/phoning/stressing/sleeping our way through the week!!

P.S Great to have Becky, Josh and Millie over, top, top stuff.
P.S.S Good times Carol and Andrew, Downton on our doorstep!
P.S.P Thank-you Sarah, a night out is needed
P.L.C Hi Jase, ditto to the above!

LOVE and THREE POINTS to all

CH

No comments: