Monday 15 November 2010

Frozen prawn stuffed with garlic sauce anyone?

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, what a load of ****. I don't know who Gillian McKeith's agent is, but I'm sure that between them they got the wrong show. She is scared of heights, spiders, snakes, in fact she doesn't even like air. Although I am usually critical of the voting public (Wagner, need I say more) I must say a massive well done to the British public for voting her to do the trials.
I will be watching of course though, and why? because the entire 700 odd other channels available are also ****. To make matters worse I have to endure Iceland adverts every five minutes. I don't want a prawn stuffed with garlic sauce, and I certainly don't want it deep fried and then frozen. Come on, the rants are back!

Shaun Ryder, Nigel Havers, or Stacey to win!

CH

No comments: