Monday 1 November 2010

Last nights TV

Cringe factor, not X - factor. I could barely look at the TV last night as Jon Bon Jovi warbled on along with the rest of the X-factor mob, it was horrific. Sorry to all you Bon Jovi fans out there, and yes I know he has flogged 125 million albums, but it was a killer. There was also a brilliant bit of tension between JK (who I thought was great, and who sang live!) and Cheryl. Actually, only Simon clapped at his performance, whilst the other three stayed sat down motionless. Maybe someone has hit a raw nerve about singing live on the show!
I then watched some of Jamie's 30 minute recipe 'thingymebob', and again don't get me wrong I don't mind Jamie at all and my wife has every single book of his (and every other chefs I might add) but watching him throw around the olive oil last night was torture. He must have got through a litre just on the starters, in fact I have a sneaky suspicion he bathes in the stuff, and please Jamie, wash your hands my old mucker.
Apart from that Sunday TV was spot on.

Love to all

CH

No comments: