Friday 5 November 2010

Ill behaviour

Man down, Tarzan down. Many apologies about my recent blog inactivity, I have been 'bugged'. Obviously I have managed to do 'Doubtfire' duties such as the school run and polishing the brasses, but anything else has been a complete no-no. I am now much better though and have in fact mustered the energy to jump on a train today, although the conversation I overheard a couple of students having nearly finished me off again - please don't misinterpret this as me not liking students, I do, and I did live that life a long time ago, you know what I mean, cheap rooms, cheap beer, cheap fags, and not much work - but this little chat was hard to bear
Student 1. "I was like sitting in my bed and it was totally amazing, I think I saw like a star die, it's like a billion to one but I don't know I think it like happened
Me. Oh god get me a gun
Student 2. "Wow that's totally cool, I know what you mean though I love looking at the stars at night, I could see it all the other night, the Milky Way, the Plough, it was amazing"
Me. Jesus, Patrick Moore has turned up.
Student 1. "My brother has like figured out a totally new piece of software, he has basically like blocked out Microsoft and they are so not happy, it's so annoying he is so good with computers, I do love my 'Ap Mac' though"
Me. Spoilt!
Student 2 "I know, hey did you see Paranormal Activity 2 yet?, my friend saw it and afterwards her boyfriend like totally freaked her out by like pulling her out of the bed by her ankles, she is not speaking to him"
Me. If true, good banter by the boyfriend.
Student 1 "Yeah, I just have to see it, it's like two guys in a room with a camcorder and they have like made three hundred million. I am sooooo tired"
Me. Thank the lord it's my stop!
Am I getting old?

P.S Bale for England, oh no maybe not.

CH

No comments: