Friday 12 November 2010

Language

Excuse my language, but, hell, fire, and damnation, I cannot believe I have failed to blog for four days. So much to talk about and so little time to do it.
I was going to blog yesterday but with it being Armistice day I knew that everyone would groan at my obsession with the war, and insistence that everybody know the full facts again. Therefore I kept silent, and then kept silent again, alone by the laptop at 11 a.m. with my own thoughts for company.
Well this week we have had a pretty boring Manchester derby, a pretty exciting West Country derby, and another great post match interview with Ian Holloway, and I have had a few mid season offers to put the shin pads and boots back on, but at the moment that one is on the back ring, on the back burner, by the back door.
Off the field of play now, and the circle of trust is still in place, the children are still on course, and my wife is still ruling with an iron fist. I am heading for my first Christmas off in over twenty years and my varied plan for the future is as varied as ever.

P.S If your not already, get on the 'Trip'. Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan. Brilliant.

Hebben een leuke weekend

CH

No comments: