Thursday 24 December 2009

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Huge congratulations Hannah on attaining your latest musical certificate, not only have you achieved the highest flute award possible, you have also made my level 0.5 at recorder look decidedly average! Love to you all.

Before I go with the children to leave out Santa's mince pie and wine and Rudolph's carrot and water I must mention a few things. Thank you so much to everyone for reading the blog and I hope that you all have a great Christmas. Hello to all my family, I wish that we could all have been together, but weather, work and distance have beaten us.

Merry Christmas to you all from the Hargreaves clan.

CH

P.S Uber apologies to Avy and Mart and Joan and Iain (our parents). Your presents are unfortunately still in cyber space due to someone having a complete stinker at The National Trust - oh that is your pressie by the way, membership to the NT so enjoy the thought!

P.P.S Be ready, whoever you are, to receive one furious phone call in the New Year( NT again!)

LOVE TO ALL, HOPE YOU ENJOY CHRISTMAS.

CH..again

No comments: