Sunday 4 July 2010

"Dib, Dib, Dib"

I am having a few difficulties uploading my latest (Video) offerings at the moment, so apologies about that, but bear with me and hopefully I will have something for you tomorrow, albeit a little out of date. This weekend has been spent, in canvas, by some woods, near a beach, not sleeping, and lighting fires. Yes we have been camping, destination Woolacombe. I will give you a full report tomorrow but it basically involved 48 hours of BBQ's and alot of smoke in my eyes, 48 hours of swimming and surfing and a lot of salt and chlorine in my eyes, some pottery!, a couple of surfboards, a load of arguments, some ghost stories, and some hefty pain to the wallet area. My wife is traumatised but, as is the norm, the children loved it.
Time for a glass of red and a comfy bed (wow, even some poetry for you).

P.S Come on Spain

P.P.S Well done Rafa, forehand of death!

P.P.P.S TENT FOR SALE, two door, five tired out owners, chequered history, loads of room, fifty five bent pegs, and only used twice! £1....ONO

CH

CH

No comments: