Wednesday 7 July 2010

Teething

I am still having some teething problems with my video blogs - basically my laptop is rubbish and I am going to have to throw it through the window! Hopefully it can be sorted soon. In other news, and another reason why my blogging has been intermittent recently, I have lost my iPhone so apologies to all those who have tried to call (if any) as I have lost my numbers, and also all videos and pictures....gutted. In other, other news, it was school sports day today and the Hargreaves duo did us very proud, unlike Hattie who ended up watching this afternoon in her pyjamas. The older two ran like the wind and it was, as always, emotional to see them doing their bit - although of course no tears were shed (my wife says I am actually devoid of any emotion, but hey they were there to win!!!!!!!)
I am still undecided as to what my future will be, many decisions still to make and not much time to do it. I am however thoroughly enjoying my time at home, not running around a field is at the moment a novelty, although I do miss lapping 'Nico' in pre-season!.

P.S Couldn't resist it, I ran for eight miles yesterday, I still need the pain!

P.P.S Thanks to Rachel and Nikki for your help, all donations welcome!

P.P.P.S Video may be with you tomorrow.


CH

No comments: