Friday 23 July 2010

Review

I was going to look back over the last 500 hundred days or so of blogging and share with you my ups and downs during that time, but is there really any need? The answer is no. It is no because I have already shared my life with you over that period and I would just be boring you all to tears going over it again. What I will say though is that during that time I have enjoyed some of the best moments of my career, and in fact my life. I (we) have also had some moments of real sadness and despair but looking back, for us (our clan), moving down to Devon has been incredible.
Present day problems and challenges continue, as they do in all our lives, but isn't that what makes life so exciting? Which reminds me, I must get a job!.
You will have to forgive if my blogging has become erratic recently but I am in a sort of transitional/thinking/working(ish)/emailing/phoning/deciding mode in my life. I am still not sure whether to hang the old boots up (although I am very close)but I am ready for the challenge of coaching/managing. For now though I am more than happy to crack on with my open air therapy (basically involving a saw, some shears, a hammer, a blade strimmer, a chain saw, a rake, a tuna baguette, some water, and consistent six hour shifts of elbow grease)

P.S Hargreaves is back on a screen near you soon.

P.P.S Thanks for the beers (and work!) Carol, much appreciated.

CH

Have a great weekend one and all, here's to the next 500 blogs!

No comments: