Thursday 8 July 2010

Hacker

Today was spent in true Tarzan surroundings. For this afternoon I hacked, sawed, and trimmed my way through an overgrown paddock. At the end of the day I resembled Jesus of Nazareth, had lost around five pounds in body weight, and was cut to ribbons. And I absolutely loved it. Tomorrow it will be more of the same, except I may be armed with a petrol strimmer and a chainsaw (although Fiona is not so sure!).
This weekend my bro and his boy (Mark and Harv) are down, on Friday I am heading to the speedway, and on Saturday night the 'cook off' returns. No fancy dress or house makeover, just good food (Sarah), good banter (Fiona, Jase, Sarah, Rob, and Vicky) and of course the chance of nakedness (Jase).

Thanks again to Carol for the gardening therapy

CH

No comments: