Tuesday 14 September 2010

Faultless?

The blog that never was! The blog that I somehow managed to delete by mistake on Sunday night was basically about the Ferguson's experiences over the weekend ( Alex and Darren's that is, not Sarah's). It was also about a windy lane and an old boy, but not to worry, it is time to move on. It was entirely my fault as well, the fact that my typing is improving rapidly means that, as I am furiously banging away on the keys, there is always a danger of some bizarre combination of keys reacting in such a way that the computer just cannot handle. This was the case on Sunday. I chose not to smash the laptop up, as not only would it have cost me alot of money, it would also have sent out the wrong message - I smashed the table up instead!
I will blog away later but for now, it's time to go to work.

CH

No comments: