Wednesday 1 September 2010

Jesus

After typing around five thousand words, and creating dozens of mind boggling diagrams for my A licence theory paper tonight, I am now 'computer phobic'. I also have RSS from my gardening project. When I shut my eyes tonight I will either see a stick man full back overlapping or miles and miles of bind weed.
Well in the world of sport we certainly do have some controversy. What with Pakistan's cricketers bowling like Auntie Beryl, and Harlequins rugby chaps back in the dock about the 'blood gate' scandal, football is actually out of the spotlight for once. Add to these 'small' misdemeanors Kevin Peterson's 'Tweet' rant and football really can consider itself squeaky clean. Well apart form the odd super car write off and illicit affair that is.
On the home front Grandma Joan is still creating last suppers and Grandad Iain has taken over as temporary entertainments manager. The children are back to school this week so we are bracing ourselves for tears and tantrums (and that's just us parents), and finally, I intend to shave my beard off tomorrow as I look like Jesus.
Amen

CH

No comments: