Sunday 14 March 2010

Mrs H and Mrs H

Happy Mothers Day to Fiona and Averil



This has probably been the longest break I have had from the blog since I started writing it. I'm not sure whether it has been by accident or on purpose but I know that I haven't felt like turning the laptop on during this period. It has been a week of disappointment and pain but I suppose that is the reality of football really.
I watched the team play yesterday which is always tough when you want to be out there trying to help. It was a frustrating afternoon for the fans, players and staff but the season always brings ups and downs and I know that there are top people at this club on and off the field and that they will fight until the very end to get this club promoted.
Off the field and what with Mothers Day and Issy's Birthday weekend there has been a lot of money spent and not much relaxing had (by me anyway!). Normal service will resume with the blog tomorrow with tales of boats, shops, golf, period dramas and whatever else crosses my mind whilst asleep.

CH

No comments: