Sunday 28 March 2010

Result

Yesterdays result was a big boost to everyone at the club. It was much needed and it still gives us a real chance of the title. It is hard for the fans to watch I am sure but they stuck with the team for the whole match yesterday which will be so important in the remaining games.
My old team mates at Torquay had a long trip up North, along with some very committed fans, unfortunately though it was in vain as the lads couldn't manage a win. I obviously still speak to a lot of my old mates and what with Kev's imminent marriage (you can still change your mind Jenny!), Mr and Mrs Mansell's new arrival (Eden Annalise Mansell), Wayno's knee op (he will be back soon!), Wroey's search for a tighter arm band (go for XS mate!) and Bev's new barren spell (you have to beat 18 months this time), it is all go in Devon.
I was thinking of giving a report on our local clubs fortunes but to be honest at this time of the season I think just looking at the league tables of each tells you how each fan, player, or coach is feeling at any particular club. As ever you can only be concerned about the club you are at but I certainly check Sky Sports News as soon as our games are finished!
My family have given me a great stress release away from football over the last twenty four hours which is strange really as it is usually the other way round for many!!!.
Anyhow, back to business and back to the hotel.

CH

No comments: