Monday 8 March 2010

Ugg me

A change of venue today as I have decided that my blogging experience has to go further than the confines of the hotel. I am in a well known coffee shop and, after the forty five minute log in process, am ready to roll - its just a shame the car ticket runs out in fifteen minutes, so here we go.
Trained today, painful but enjoyable, and before that witnessed one horrendous sight. Our diminutive little winger/striker Sam Deering came into the training ground wearing.....Ugg boots! Trying to pass them off as his girlfriends, he strolled in looking like a cross between Father Christmas and Jordan. Uggs are bad enough anyway (admittedly my wife does have a pair) and that is on women, but men, surely that is a bridge too far. I have dressed in all sorts of weird and wonderful gear over the years, some oufits were cringeful, but Uggs on a man is surely the last resort. What next a sarong!!!!!!!.

CH

No comments: