Saturday 6 March 2010

Old Age?

Wow, dementia is officially setting in. I completely forgot to post a blog yesterday. Coupled with my slight neuroseis, and joined by my mild insomnia it doesn't bode well for my future blogs, punctual ones anyway. Maybe it is the fact that I have another weekend off - we don't play until Tuesday.
Yesterday we took advantage of the weather and took Hattie to the beach and to feed some pigs and horses, no easy feet to find both but what the child wants etc etc!
Last night we huddled round and watched a family film complete with heavy duty portions of sweets and chocolate and today I am heading down to Plymouth with my son to watch/commentate on their game with Preston North End. I did say there would be no football in the house this weekend but I was asked so nicely I thought I should! There is a plan in place though as we have some surprise visitors soon to arrive so I'm sure I won't be missed too much and the added bonus is that I will have a real blinder this afternoon, I always play well sat up in the stands!
Back to business tomorrow with a very, very early drive to Oxford.

CH

No comments: