Tuesday 21 October 2008

Babyccino

Day off today and with my wife out on an interview I was left with the whirlwind, our 2yr old baby daughter Harriet. So Instead of going to the local spit and sawdust gym for a big weights session me and 'H' are face to face and there was only ever going to be one winner. You would think that the morning would consist of her wrecking the house, then maybe us feeding the ducks , but no It's 2008 and the modern baby has changed dramatically.
First it was "Choo choo Daddy". Fair enough but it wasn't playing with a train set, it was actually on a real train. Off to the station we went with 'H' walking the first 100yards then sitting on my shoulders for the next 2 miles.
Why the train and where to? I asked Harriet this question and the answer was a sort of come on Dad get with it... "Go for a Cappuccino".
Yep it's started, unbelievable I know, we are sat down in Costa Coffee house with a Cappuccino for one and a Babyccino for Harriett(frothy milk with chocolate sprinkles). It's going to be a testing few years with now three Shopaholics in the family, it's just a good job I've got the boy for back up!.

CH

No comments: