Friday 3 October 2008

OK so its the first day of me writing a blog and as much as I would love to sit here with a cup of tea and some decent dunkers typing away for an hour, time is tight , my Daughter has been dispatched to Gymnastics but my son is at Football in 20 Min's. I will have to find him first though its the "Can I play out with my mates" phase. It gets worse the 'Beast' our affectionately named 2 yr old is trying to strap her ankle with a bandage I brought home from the club whilst eating an orange, MESSY!.
Amazingly enough the strapping isn't for me its for my wife who has damaged both ankle ligaments at step aerobics!!,showing off to trying to impress the teacher I think!, but this has caused me to have to inflict massive culinary pain on the kids by cooking most meals, although last night's Bangers and Mash was a winner.
Onto football and we have recently had a few days off. I was relieved to get back after having roughly lifted around 200 boxes as well as doing a bit of plumbing, banging, fixing, shouting and even repairing, yes house move and yes the van we hired broke down..... LOVE IT!.

This week the lads have had a spring in their step and after a few decent results can look forward to the next month. If training is anything to go by the quality and work rate from the boys should hold us in good stead, not forgetting the constant banter, topped off this week by Kenny Veyseys home hair dye kit for a fancy dress party. It was SEMI PERMANENT Jet Black so major "just for men "shouts for Ken who to be fair turned up to train this morning with a great false 'tash' to match, good work Ken.

Their has also been a run of Birthdays at the Football club so cakes everywhere, even a homemade special from Mark Ellis although he would only let the other centre halves have a piece, don't eat it lads its going to give you delly belly!. Could it be Marks master plan to get back in for Saturdays game!.
I travelled to see Britsol city versus Plymouth on Tuesday night and I bumped in to Neil 'Razor' Ruddock, he was Bristol City's 'Official club photographer' for the night. The highlight for the City fans in the first half was 'Razor' bending down to snap a 'low shot'. In doing so he ripped his tracksuit bottoms right open, to be honest the Pre match pies were spot on though. I will have to go now, It's a madhouse in here, Harriet is naked outside with a hoover Spk soon.


CH

No comments: