Tuesday 7 October 2008

Let Loose With A Laptop!

Hi folks and welcome, its the first day of the blog ,the Herald Express have bravely decided it's worth the risk to let me loose with a laptop and give you an insight into the daily life of a footballer and dad of three.
Up until last week the most I had done with a PC was to surf the net and send the odd e-mail so its all new to me. There will be stories from the club , also from the many other clubs i've had!! and lots of random stuff e.g news ,sport and also everyday madness at home.
I posted a few bits on last week to get warmed up so feel free to check the Archives.

Getting ready for the Oxford game this week. It will be good to see some old mates, although in football terms the most I want to be giving any of the lads is a stick of rock after the game. Oxford are another club whose expectations are high but we have to concentrate on ourselves so another good performance is needed. It's another Setanta game and it would be good to continue our recent form in front of the cameras.
Interesting looking at the Premiership at the moment and I reckon the team of the moment has to be Hull - a late run into the play offs and now 17 points already.
An old mate of mine Dean Windass fired them into the prem in that play off final, but at the moment he can't get a look in. I'm sure knowing 'Deano' his presence is still big on and off the training ground. I remember when I was playing for Hull Deano trying to claim a deflected goal after a game he wasn't even playing in !!!!!

Back to us and hopefully we will have great support again on Thursday night and more points in the bag.

No comments: