Thursday 9 July 2009

Blinder

Late return tonight, the game at Buckland went very well, the lads put on a good professional display., It was also nice to see so many fans at the game and chat about the new season, Wembley, and of course the blog!!!!! ( special mention to Steve Ridler, hope you enjoyed your hols, U.S.A tour invites welcome! )
Many thanks to everybody who popped into the auction afterwards. Toddy will be delighted, the items on offer did well and he managed to raise 1500 pounds - helped by his assistants, brother James and Hells Bells.
I had a lovely evening, I had a nice bite to eat, didn't break sweat, didn't shout at anybody, and didn't give the ball away. In fact I had a blinder........yes I sat in the stand and enjoyed the view!.

CH

P.S To Becky, one of the loveliest girls I know. I'm sure things are tough at the moment in the Northern Riviera but we all love you lot's, you are a star. Tell Josh and Millie the surf is good! . Can't wait to see you guys.

No comments: