Wednesday 8 July 2009

I hate flat pack furniture, I hate Littlewoods, and I hate the man or woman who designed the wardrobe that has ruined my life for three days.
Exaggeration you may say, to that I say no, I could actually go as far as to say that I would rather eat my own hand than go through the trauma of assembling and 'disassembling' the collection of wood and screws again.
Monday - start main body ( 2hrs ), Tuesday - fix back pieces ( 2hrs ), Wednesday - ( attempt to hang doors, line up doors, patch up doors, abuse help line, disassemble, throw screwdriver into wall, hold nose which has just received a whack from a shelf, throw shelf, re-pack, drive to Tesco for parcel tape ( non in stock- Tesco is also on my hit list!), put two bags of leftover polystyrene in bin, hoover up, swear non stop for 20 minutes, and breath ( 5 hrs ).
Yes it's my fault I know, I got sucked in to looking at a catalogue and it's interest free loot, never again though. It's a case of "I want that one, that colour, that size, delivered in full working order, here is the cash, thank-you and goodbye".

Couldn't train as got sore calf, whacked nose twice, very close to blowing!!. Time for the time bomb to retire I think. Finally though, well done to the lads at the club, they have worked really hard over the last few days. Lot's of hard running as well as the football, the whole squad already look like they are raring to go.

CH

No comments: