Wednesday 29 July 2009

Return of the Clan

I watched on again last night as the team put in a good performance, beating Brighton and playing well into the bargain. Today I make my return to competitive football. I am turning out for the youth team in a 'friendly' against a team near Weymouth. Kick off is at six thirty ( I'm guessing no floodlights ) and I will be the only Pro there. It is a bit of a contrast to the last time I played, and in fact the last stadium I played in !!!!!!!!. Hopefully the calf and nose stand up to the test and hopefully I can blog later on tonight safe in the knowledge that I am ready for the new season !.
The children return today from their camping expedition, they have absolutely loved it with Grandad and Grandma who in turn are now looking into 'child free' spa breaks!!.

CH

No comments: