Saturday 1 August 2009

Birthday Girl

Tomorrow ( well today really as it is now 1 a.m! ) is Hatty's 3rd birthday. Having Harriet was certainly a surprise ( as were the other two actually !!) and the first year was a real test, a return to sleepless nights and nappies after a six year break. But I have to say that she is an absolute star ( I know I am bias, I am always so thankful though to see my little clan when I return home after games ), Harriet has kept us all on our toes and constantly has us all in stitches. Tomorrow will be no different, she will come downstairs dressed like a Russian 'dancer' ( Lot's of leggings, denim and jewellery ) , she will ask for a hot chocolate with "muchmallows", she will have made three or four 'calls' by 9 o'clock ( "Erm hi yes it's me are you going to the game "?)!! but most of all she will have given out at least twenty huge hugs and kisses.
We love you Hatty, Happy Birthday.

CH, FH, CH and IH

No comments: