Wednesday 5 August 2009

Signing on ?

A huge thanks to everyone who came to the club tonight for the book signing. It was also a good chance to talk about Wembley one last time before this season starts! I met some great people with great stories, I must give a special mention to Graham and Karen who will know why. Thanks also to Melanie for the massage cream, it will come in handy ( I know that sounds a bit dodgy but it's all above board ! ).
Football is all about opinions, and so, I think, is writing. Some people will like it/you, and some people won't. But as my wise old mate always says "Don't knock 'him' until you've tried it", "If your ears are burning, don't worry you just have itchy ear's " and my favourite "**** *** *** *****" ( Don't read into the last one too much, really it says 'Hear all you want's' ).
It seems a while since I have spoken about my little 'firecracker' Hatty, you may be wondering why I don't call her 'Hatty Beast' any more. Well recently she had a little visit to her pre, pre school. When the teacher asked her to introduce herself to the class she shouted "I'm Hatty Beast" !. We have all now started the weening process!.
I actually had a nice bit of time with 'H' the other day, you know, den building, pillow fights etc, and then we told each other stories. I told Hatty one and then she began..." Once, a once, a once a time, Helen ( ? ) went to the shops, she bought some food, some dog wellies and some cat biscuit's and then she jumped out of a ditch and then we all had some food ". Work that one out ! to be fair to her though my story did contain a lot of that information, just a different way round !!!!.

CH

No comments: