Wednesday 19 August 2009

In the middle of the night !!

I'm back !, it's 3.10 a.m, my left groin is burning ( nothing untoward ! ), my left leg is currently in ice as I can feel a constant stabbing pain, and my head is spinning, due to four back to back episodes of Prison Break ( return journey )three games of cards ( return journey ) and 90 mg of caffeine ( needed it tonight ), other than that though I feel great!.
Well done to all the lads tonight, those who played and those who didn't, it was an important result for all the right reasons. The train rolls on regardless.
Thank you to everyone who made the trip to support us, again a fantastic turnout, considering the trek and the day of the week !!.
Tomorrow I will be mostly thinking, that is after I have clocked off as entertainments manager to my three little monkey's.

CH

P.S Next blog; report on journey home and 'the new lad's'.

No comments: