Saturday 5 September 2009

Bandage and Stretcher

I don't know what to say about today, other then the sooner it ends the better!. I should have known it was going to be one of those day's when my wife phoned saying that she was going to be late - thus resulting in a train journey there rammed with Muse fans, and a train journey back full of Bournemouth fans, winner eh!!.
The game started well, then I tried to get on to a pass sent to me with a bandage and stretcher. The next 35 minutes was spent trying to run it off but to no avail, I couldn't actually bend my knee by the end of the first half, game over for me.
Again, we conceded late on and so lost the game. Again we were the better team, so this now has to stop. More work is needed starting on Monday.
I am the world's worst at taking defeats and having injuries so I will sign off now and wish you all a great Saturday night. If only it could be as simple as it is in Hatty's world, she just wants hugs, food and fun. Long may that continue!.


CH

No comments: