Tuesday 22 September 2009

Virus

I know, this is getting ridiculous, but I have just sat down after a mammoth shift of garden sorting, garage clearing, football training and long multiplication homework!. Guess which one was the toughest!.

Things are positive at the club, a sharp session on the pitch today has put us in good stead for the weekend. At home now and my wife looks as if she has either had ten rounds with Mike Tyson or loves chewing tobacco. A routine filling (and the horse needle used) has caused her cheek to swell to Hamster like proportions. I have told her that I will obviously have to leave her if the swelling remains but for her not to think of me as shallow!!!.
And finally the piece of equipment that is vital for any self respecting (blogging, eBaying and facebooking)family is poorly. In technical terms the poor thing has a 'viral worm', in other words some weasly company want me to pay them to sort it out, otherwise they will keep on filling the screen with a load of rubbish and block any internet access. Still there are benefits to this dilemma, my wife cannot spend any money!!.

CH

No comments: