Sunday 13 September 2009

Family

Not one of my favourite weekends so far! It started badly, finding myself warming the bench for the game was the first problem. That was soon followed up by a shocking decision by the referee - a classic bit of play by a striker saw me being robbed of the ball, the man in black was mugged and the goal was given.
I then missed a great headed chance before scoring in the final minutes. My family were at the game and so I really wanted to give them a nice (winning) day, but football is not like that is is !. It didn't matter though, the fact that they were there was just great.
It was Hannah's 16th birthday so Paul, Auntie Mo, three of Hannah's friends, and my parents had decided to come over to the match. I hope you enjoyed some of it guy's!, and Hannah, feel free to wear the T.U.F.C scarf and jacket to as many concerts, shopping trips or sleepovers (I bet you three got no sleep at all in that tent) as you like!!!!!. By the way, the lad's thought you were all lovely but I soon put a stop to that!!!!!.


Today, Cam hurt his ankle at Football, Hatty threw a wobbler at Tim's party, and I was unapproachable due to a bad mood of epic proportions.
I will blog with a more philosophical viewpoint tomorrow, but for now, thanks so much to all those who trekked to see us play yesterday, and goodbye.

P.S Paul, you really are rock of a man, hope to see you at another game soon.

CH

No comments: