Monday 14 September 2009

Monday Blues

There were a few Monday blues this morning, some strong words and some strong tackles followed before the morning session was done. Winning games has the effect of putting everybody in a good mood and likewise, losing matches has the effect of putting everybody in a bad mood. How you handle both is the difficult bit !!. We face my home town club of Grimsby on Saturday (well my home town is Cleethorpes actually where the ground is situated).
It would be good to make that the game when our run of bad results comes to an end. Enough of football now and my wife returned today after a weekend of relaxation. A three day hen weekend at Centre Parcs with no children including swimming, 'jacuzzing', 'saunaing', drinking and eating must have recharged the batteries - I obviously said that it killed me, what with all the chores to do, the children to look after and meals to cook. But thanks Grandma Joan, I owe you one!!!!!.

This week I aim to Kayak as far out to sea as possible, visit the local motorbike garage for a window shop, beat Dan at tennis, and include a song title in every blog I do. Some might say that's pushing it but if I'm a lucky man it should all come together nicely.

CH

No comments: