Wednesday 19 January 2011

Aroma

I am reeling at the moment, and believe it or not it is down to a smell. As I was putting in another night time story shift my wife walked in with a pot of something for Hattie. I thought nothing of it at first as she handed me the small blue tub, but once I had opened it all the memories came flooding back. It was a pot of Vics Vapour rub, and together with Deep Heat these two smells are the first and last things to hit you in a changing room. Just a quick blast of the blue stuff saw me falling into a slumber of melancholy, my wife had to give me the old 'and your back in the room' reminder otherwise it could have been very messy......

Gotta go, night off and the football is on - or homework as I like to call it.


P.S C and C, we definitely owe you lunch!

No comments: