Monday 10 January 2011

Engaged

Not a penalty, not a sending off, a great post most interview from King Kenny, and a shocking piece of sportsmanship from Rio Ferdinand. That is my overview of Sundays clash between the old enemy, Man Utd versus Liverpool.
Good player but Berbatov went down like he had been shot, good player but Ferdinand rushed up to the referee wanting Gerrard sent off like a kid in a playground (his England team mate that is), and Kenny Daglish dismissed the size of the job in hand like the legend that he is.

I have seen the first 'snood' worn by a coach today, not a good look at the best of times but on a coach, it's a sad, sad day.
Some more positive news is that my old mate Scotty Bevan has managed to persuade/hold hostage a lovely young lady to get engaged. I knew the ad I placed in 'tattooed and tall men weekly' would work in the end. See you at the 'Do' for protein cocktails, and yes I will be your best man!!.

Finally and unfortunately on a much more sobering note I was extremely sad to hear the news that Richard Butcher, the Maccesfield player, has died. My thoughts go out to his family tonight.

CH

No comments: