Monday 3 January 2011

Birthday Boy and Girl

Many happy returns to my bro, Mark, who is.......well older than me today! Hope you had a great day, the card is in the post!
Many happy returns also go to a Miss Ruby Miller, Harriet's fellow Peppa Pig loving friend. Well done down the slide.

I cannot believe the scoreline of today's encounter between two of my former clubs. Having been involved in both their recent promotions I am obviously keen to see both clubs do well, but seeing the late winner scored by my old mate Jack Midson go in was definitely bitter sweet. Jack is a great lad and I'm pleased he bagged a hat-rick, it's just a major blow it was against T.U.F.C. I can only imagine how that home changing room felt after the game - not to mention the fans in the stands!

Tomorrow sees the cycle start again, work, football, laptop, school, food, bed, and red.

CH

No comments: