Friday 14 January 2011

FLOPSY PEPPA MARLEY PIP

A new member of the family has arrived, I picked her up around 3 p.m and she is just getting used to her surroundings. Flopsy Peppa Marley Pip (I know it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue) is currently checking out her new crib and as of tomorrow, when the girls get hold of her, she will be pampered, hugged, and cleaned to high heaven.
The last rabbit we had destroyed the garden, went missing every couple of days, and was impossible to catch, but I have every confidence in this little beauty. She doesn't look high maintenance at all!

DO NOT ASK THE LORD, JUST THANK IF YOU RECEIVE

CH

P.S Good luck to all teams, fans, and players alike.

P.P.S Jase you might as well hang up the phone, it is a BT policy to break you before you break them. My wife uses this tactic on a weekly basis, a sort of 'I'm in a bad mood for no particular reason' silence that slowly breaks you. This is why so many men turn to drink, and it just so happens I am heading towards the beer fridge now......

No comments: