Monday 31 January 2011

Transfer

Absolute madness, I'm not playing anymore, nor am I a manager at the moment, but if I had a pound for every agent or manager that has phoned me today asking about players, I would just about be able to buy a ticket to watch Chelsea. Whilst on the subject of Chelsea, oh Fernando!. There has been more ducking and diving today, surrounding on/off transfers, than I can ever remember on deadline day. I think some will run to 10.59 p.m, but I do expect to see Carrol and Adam at Liverpool, and Torres at Chelsea. Apart from those three there will be a lot more phone calls made and received in the next hour......is that the phone!!!!!!


CH

1 comment:

Sal said...

Well, Chelsea had to do something to put the spark back into a very jaded Chelsea team but is any player worth that sort of money?
In 2013, the new EUFA Fair play rules (Fair play? What a joke!) come into effect by which time Chelsea will have to sort out their debts.
I suppose that a certain owner will just stick his hands into his big fat pockets and hey presto!
The game's gone mad!
Give me back my dad's old, laced, leather football, the days of baggy shorts, my football rattle and the crude, old fashioned game...all far preferable to today's game, which is coached to death and is not half as exciting!
Meanwhile, I hope Fernando is very happy with all his money,money,money in his rich man's world!
;-)