Sunday 30 January 2011

Heartache

Another crazy weekend of F.A cup action. I was absolutely gutted to see Torquay lose out on a place in the fifth round of the cup, especially to Crawley, and especially now, considering how good the fifth round draw was. The club has really deserved it's place in the fifth round over the last couple of seasons, but as we all know so well you sometimes don't get what you deserve in this game. It was interesting to see Chris Coleman's reaction to the game and some of the antics involved though, I think I know what he wanted to say but it couldn't be aired!
Well done Bevs for getting your massive frame down there for those two pens, although being kissed by Branno is a very harsh punishment. As much as the club will be gutted, the boys just have to forget it now and crack on towards the play-offs. It could be worse, you could be in the real world!!!!!!

Today we have been on a very special visit. All I can say is that is was classified and it was impressive! Thanks again to Joycie and Mick, top blokes doing a top job. The kids are still talking about it.

P.S Karate kid on Box office last night, a table full of sweets, chocolate, and wine, boy do we know how to party! All babysitters welcome.

1 comment:

Sal said...

If that's football then I am not sure that I want to go to watch the game ever again! I can forgive my team for having a very off day but I can't forgive the antics of a very poor Crawley side who seemed to constantly con a very ineffectual ref!!!
£18 to watch that nonsense..and not forgetting an hour in the queue outside!! Hmmm!
Having said that, I still can't understand why TQ play one player up front , that player is then meant to be able to win the ball in the air and lay it off to himself.. to score.
Anyway,I didn't really want to visit Old Trafford but I will gain great delight when Crawley get well and truly stuffed. That'll wipe the smile off Mr Evans face..and the less said about him the better as I've run out of words..I used them all up yesterday when I was sitting behind him!! ;-)