Thursday 6 January 2011

Fortunes

The sea is calm today (don't worry, this won't be a Cantona) after a slight incident involving an opportunist and an open door. I will hunt you down.

Well, as far is football is concerned I took in the Bristol Rovers v Plymouth game the other night and the old cliche 'game of two halves' was as apparent as you will ever see. It never ceases to amaze me how fortunes can turn in football, in or out of your favour, over the course of ninety minutes.
After seeing some of this weeks Premiership games I would imagine that quite a few managers will have their fingers crossed, no matter how good the preparations are, during their teams next ninety minutes. Still, lets not worry ourselves too much, after all most of those managers will never need to work again!!!
On the home front now and we are peeling ourselves off the bed each morning now the school and work run has started again. I'm sure we are not alone in the morning madness though, and like most, it is also a major relief to see the recycling truck arriving outside as I type away, any longer and I would have had to have a small fire on the drive. I still might do that anyway, the children would love it!



CH

No comments: