Wednesday 3 December 2008

Express Delivery

Late blog due to a non stop day, this being the first time I have sat down at 9.55 p.m. Last night we lost 1-0 to Forest Green and the reaction?. No one likes losing but hopefully the positives of being out of that competition will far out way the negatives i.e fixture pile up!!.
I had the pleasure of watching the lad's last night and they put in a really professional performance, some after not playing much football at all this season, and although the result wasn't great the attitude was.
Thanks to Mrs Mansell and clan who looked after us at the match, much appreciated food, warmth and banter!.

Today I have been given gifts by mates and this is unusual for me. I met a freind for lunch who kindly gave me 2 things, firstly food!!, secondly and more importantly his advice, thanks mate. Then another freind of mine gave me a great early birthday present for my boy Cam, and the beauty is we can both use it !!!, nice one.
Got lot's flying around in my mind tonight but if I start going off on a tangent and blogging it 2 things will happen, I won't sleep and you will turn the computer off so goodnight and godbless.
Oh just 2 facts then;

1. 80 billion text messages sent worldwide every day

2. very cold tomorrow!

CH


No comments: