Saturday 13 December 2008

Wembley trail

Our journey, hopefully to Wembley, has started today after our victory against Bath. It has certainly been a long week though and sat here now looking back at the last few days all I can say is I think the lads will really benefit from some time off. Being away from football to recharge the batteries, to spend some time with family and friends can be important. Then it's back in ready to train well and ready to beat Histon.
Personally I am a bit worn out at the moment, a combination of not feeling great and also having played 30 or so games already may have something to do with it. It is a long season and at the moment I am in pain but a few good nights sleep and some good food will sort it out. As well as feeling rough I am not totally happy with my game. Like a lot of players unless you are putting in Man of the Match performances every game it's frustrating but after all these years I know it can soon turn. I still have goals that I am aiming for, none more than promotion with Torquay, so it's a case of head down, dig in and most importantly win at all costs!.
Tonight like millions of other's its' X-Factor and tomorrow it's a Christmas party for the kids then a trip to Bristol to watch 'Toddy's' bro hopefully win his first pro fight.

CH

No comments: