Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas

To all readers of the blog, T.U.F.C supporters, family and friends I hope that you have a great Christmas. Hope to see some of you on Boxing day at Weymouth or if you have had too many Quality Streets or need some fresh air feel free to pop down to the racecourse tomorrow morning to watch training, K.O 9.30 a.m !.

Thanks so much to all who have read the blog, I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. The Herald Express asking me to start the blog was a real bonus and I am really grateful for their support namely Andy, Guy and Dave.

I must also say Happy Christmas and a massive thanks to all the staff at the club especially Kerry, Sally and Ann who always go out of their way to help myself (a lot!), the lads and our families on Match days.

My children are buzzing with excitement, it will be great to see their faces light up (early)on Xmas morning. Lets hope Santa has been generous!. My wish list is the same as usual, lots of points a Chocolate Orange and a nice bottle of red.

Merry Christmas
Love Health and Happinness to all

P.S Regarding recent comments about dogs; I love them really especially Bella and Jake ( The Mansells pooches ).


CH

No comments: