Wednesday 10 December 2008

Move on

It has been a long time, in fact I think it's the first time I have posted on the blog after having played in a game in which we lost. I haven't talked in great detail about the wins and so I won't about the losses. What I will say is that their are no excuses, we definitely didn't play well and we didn't deserve to win. First and foremost as Captain I look at my own performance and I am far from happy. I am certainly not going to criticise my team mates, their efforts in the last few months have been massive. As a team we will look at what went wrong tomorrow morning in training. We have to make sure this is a one-off and go out to win the next two games, the first on Saturday against Bath and the second the following Saturday against Histon.
Finally I have to say thanks to the supporters who travelled to Eastbourne to watch. I know it wasn't the display and result you were hoping.
Returning home at 4 a.m this morning after losing has put me in the sort of bad mood that won't be lifted until we are sat in a winning changing room once again.
This may all sound like boring old spiel but I am not in the mood for cartwheels. I know that you have to move on though, and quickly, starting with watching the kid's performance in the school play at 2p.m this afternoon. No comments please on who will play the donkey.




CH

No comments: