Monday 1 December 2008

Issy and Cam ( Guest Blog )

Issy; On Sunday we got the decorations out and without Dad getting frustrated we made the house look great. Hatty was wrecking the Christmas tree and standing on the baubles. I went upstairs with tinsel and lights and decorated my bedroom as well. I am looking forward to Christmas so much, I want it to be every day. Cant wait to break up from school and have peace and quiet. For Christmas I would like a big dressing table to put all my bit's and bobs on.
IH


Cam; Hi there!, Dad has just broken the garage door. I can't get my bike out, my football's out or anything else that I want. Grandad came to see me play football on Sunday, luckily we won 2-1. Issy has been yapping away telling me what to write and it is getting quite annoying. I went to watch Dad on Saturday, it was a bit rough. Soon we are going to be doing the Christmas play, I am taking on the part of Joseph so I need to learn my lines soon!. My Birthday is on Thursday, it's been a nightmare waiting. I have just started my Advent calendar, today I woke up to a big piece of chocolate behind the door of number 1!!!.
CH

No comments: