Friday 22 January 2010

Bahama's bound?

Apologies about the recent and prolonged silence but the last few day's have been a bit hectic. Obviously it has been well documented about a possible transfer but football being as it is no deal has been reached. It has been a bit stressful but as it stands I am happy to be at home with the family with my bag unpacked and the dinner on!.
I am at the moment still a Torquay player and very proud to be one, and as far as I'm concerned it's business as usual tomorrow, that means for us trying to win a game of football. The last thing I want for both clubs is controversy about the whole thing because long after I'm gone, or any player has, the clubs and their supporters will still remain the same.
You have to be philosophical about the whole situation and say that clubs move on, and so do their player's - and after all, with me purchasing the random number of fourteen lucky dips for the lottery it may well be a move to the Bahama's!

Tomorrow we face Burton, a team we have had a bit of history with in the past. We need a win so all efforts must go into doing that.

P.S Thanks for the tyres Ian, I owe you at least an afternoon of Bass.

CH

No comments: