Tuesday 12 January 2010

Kick About

Due to the weather it was beach training again today. I thoroughly enjoyed being by the sea and kicking a football about this morning, who wouldn't?. After our session myself, Scott Bevan and Mark 'Dingle' Ellis stayed behind to have a bit of a kick about. It was great to be on an empty beach just messing about and the added bonus of Mark losing heavily at two touch means that 'Bev's and myself are owed a nice cup of coffee and slice of cake whenever 'Doug' can find his dusty wallet.

I hope that everyone got home safely tonight as Devon's weather took a real turn for the worst this afternoon.
Tomorrow will either involve training, work, and school for my clan, or it will be sledging, writing, and talking.

CH

P.S Hope the exam went well Bro.

No comments: