Sunday 24 January 2010

Hargreaves Junior's blog

I've just demolished a slice of mums homemade Victoria sponge. She also made some chocolate orange muffins they were amazing as well. I was really disappointed about my game being off today but instead I had a good go on my rebound net and got a new record of 622 times without a bounce.

Today we went to town and got attacked by a flock of birds while feeding the ducks we also had the best pizza ever at a restaurant by the quay. Last week we froze to death surfing on our new surfboards that we got for Christmas.

We've got school tomorrow and we have to take some donations for Haiti's earthquake. Our aim is to fill up a Haiti flag with coins. I had to had to do my homework today , I never like doing it because I can't really concentrate with two screaming girls running all over the house.

I am now watching footie on the TV dreading mum and dad saying "Cam its bedtime".

Cam H

No comments: