Saturday 9 May 2009

Girls day out

A non football day today, I don't even know who won and lost in the Premiership this afternoon ( I'll watch it when Fiona goes to bed in approx 45 minutes ! ). No, today consisted of entertaining the girls, Cam stayed over at a mate's so I took the girls to the ice rink and then swimming - surfing will have to wait until tomorrow.
I watched ( too risky to join in! ) while Issy flew around the rink and Fiona dragged Harriet around, both on the verge of hitting the deck at all times !. We then all jumped in and splashed around in a freezing cold pool before heading home. Thanks Bunny for looking after the boy and Jason for picking him up, by the way the fish and chips were awesome!.
That's it tonight, other than to say to all, have a great Saturday night!.

P.S Huge congrats to Stevie and Natalie Adams who have just had their second child named Jack. Lovely lad, great family.

P.P.S Random but I have just watched a top programme, Claire Richards - My big fat wedding. Claire( of 'Steps' fame ) tries and succeeds in losing six and a half stone for her forthcoming wedding. A really down to earth girl who tells it how it is and is genuinely lovely, as is her bloke who is a top fella.
This is the sort of stuff I am subjected to regularly but on this occasion I have to say I actually enjoyed it!.

CH

No comments: